Rate this post
This is a real-life story, happened between January 2020 and July 2020. After his portfolio went down about 60%, he decided to write down the mistakes that prevented him making money and even losing big. After that, whatever happened he avoided every line he noted on his phone.
** Since then his portfolio grew about 1000% from below 60%. He even didn’t add any more money when his portfolio was down.
Here are the mistakes he did and later avoided while trading:
- Buying top loser stock. Thinking it will bounce back soon
- Chasing high price without catalyst
- Buying High
- Chasing High When Catalyst already met
- Going All in. No $ for average down!!
- Didn’t wait until lunch for deep while buying
- Not selling PM After solid green
- Not following current market trend
- No stop loss for sudden offering
- Going too down but still holding
To be continued…